To integrate Responso with Amazon, you need to follow the next steps.
Configuring the mailbox
To configure the mailbox to receive and send messages at Responso, go through a few steps. Messages on Amazon will be delivered and updated when you send a message from Responso.
To integrate with Amazon, we will need the email address that was created at the beginning, we can find it here app.responso.com/settings/email-settings
Let’s update the email address on Amazon to redirect the message to Responso.
- We must go to Managing Permissions on Amazon
- After logging in, go to the seller’s profile (Seller Profile)
- At the target Marketplace (Customer Service Details), click edit and in the Customer Service and Customer Service Reply-to E-mail places, paste the email address from Responso.
Let’s add an alternative address to Amazon (Responso as sender)
- We copy the email address from Responso.
- We go to Managing Permissions in Amazon.
- Click on add a new email (Add new email).
- We go to the Notification Options.
- We have to scroll down to Return and Claim Notifications and click edit.
- We paste the address from Responso in Claims Notifications and Refund Notifications as another address (Add another).
- After saving, we need to go to Messaging and click edit.
- We must click add a new (Add another) under the section Buyer Messages, Confirmation Notifications, Delivery Failures Buyer Opt-out and paste our address from Responso.
In case of any problems with the configuration, please contact us at [email protected]